Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The university life sleep cycle?

U.L.S.C.
The University Life Sleep Cycle:
When you are so accustomed to late night studying that even when you dont really need to study late at night, you still feel inclined to do things that are productive, for instance, make kraft dinner, or clean your room.
I personally chose the later option. It a significantly smaller amount of calories;)
lol, but seriously, i weirdly cant sleep. Fml.

Oh, and i almost forgot. I think.. I think I'm really really confused about my 'guy type'.. i swear, i have zero pattern. Different races, different cliques, different everything! WTF!?!?!
right now.. Im so confused!

ALso, Coincidences= love.
So a couple of weeks ago, i was walking to one of my classes for the first time, and this random asian girl walks up to me and was like 'are you taking ..." *my class* and i was like 'yeah. " she was like 'ohh well, im lost" and i was like "well, lets find it together!"
ANd presto magic babbby!
We ended up having the same tutorial, and she is totally cool and understands my random inclinations to be strange, not that she herself is strange, but she reacts appropriately, and that is, a rariety.
So yeah, she's pretty cool.
And, you know waht was so HIlarious? today we were walking to the bus, and she said "you're always in a good mood"
i find it funny that people think this of me! because.. honestly, id ont think of myself as a 'good mood' person, ya know? i swear im like grouchy 90 percent of the time.
And i live in a cave and i eat children for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Aoooga.
I love my duck.
And that is all i ever wanted.
Loved my duck!
only cool people will have understood that allusion.
:)
*achooooo*

No comments:

Post a Comment