Monday, June 14, 2010

im a busy little bumble bee..

Alas. Who knew that boyfriends take up so much time?!!?
Or how much time work and school take up!?!?
God.. my life has been a lot busier than im used to.
I remember the days when i would lounge around at home, watching hours, and hours of television. Maybe some American Idol? Maybe some Top Model?
How I long for lounging time!
How I WISH life was that simple. But, alas, it is far busier to which I am accustommed.
Lets see here is a summary of what my life has been like so far:
Boyfriend, Work, School, School, Essay, Essay, Readings, Work, Boyfriend, Friends, work, school.
Ok, that was totally inaccurate.. but.. you sorta get the idea.
Just a BUNCH of things to do..
Oh..
I do manage to watch the Bachelorette.. :)
But, other than that...
Okay.. i do spend half my life on facebook..
BUT OTHER THAN THAT.
i have like zero lounge time.
And therefore, i am sad.
But then again, last summer I'm pretty positive I was complaining I had nothing but work to do.. so.. I GUESS this is an improvement?

No comments:

Post a Comment