Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'll tell you what's up!

So, life is pretty crazy lately. Lots of readings, papers, and studying to do, but thats just uni life for you:). So far, even with all the craziness of school, I have really enjoyed it. I really appreciate the challenge of school, and the satisfaction of finishing something you never would have expected to finish. (example: lonnggg papers!:))

There was a booksale today, and it made me happy! it made me happy that i could find so many books that i was interested in, and sooo happy that i was surrounded by people that love books too...
how nerdy am i?
I just love being surrounded by people that WANT to be smart you know? Its not a BAD thing to be smart, but something desired.
I always sorta felt that in highschool, wanting to be smart wasnt .. the best thing ever? I mean, it was good, but, things like.. you know, 'coolness' is .. more valuable..
oh well, i feel like i'm in the right place, surrounded by people aiming to do well.

you know that feeling of intimidation when you walk by those little prissy girls in highschool? well, i always felt intimidated, but.. hell, i don't feel that way anymore! there are a heck of a lot less of those prissy intimidating people in uni (i wonder why.. ;))
Most people i've met have been incredibly dorky (in a great way!), incredibly friendly, incredibly smart, and just wonderful!!!
of course, that IS just most people;)
theres always the occassional nut case, but, thats okay!!:)
*breathes a sigh of relief*
i love love love being in uni <3





ps: this might be a temporary lapse of sanity..
This statement will probably change in about 5 minutes when i start my paper worth 20 % of my grade...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment