Or somewhere!
I have like this HUGE NEED to go to Mexico, or like, England, or France, or China (biased much?:)) or SOMETHING
Like i have this huge desire to travel with friends.
Like HUGE
i want to go somewhere, not this summer, but next summer (of course I'll probably be too immersed in studies or something for it to actually happen--but I wanna go somewhere fabulous!!!)
Even the states.
Even like 1hr's drive away in a hotel:
OMG
thats what i want to do!
We should all have like some sort of Girls weekend in a hotel and bring like face masks and crap!
YES!
wouldn't that be fun?
I think it would..
this summer?
Ohh.. that would be Supa fabulous!
of course, wanting something to happen is far easier than Making this happen.
Rofl. i like how i started off with Mexico.. and then settled for a hotel an hour away.
I just want a sense of independence, and fun!!!
gosh gosh osh kosh.
im such a nerdy nerd nerdingtons.
I want that too :D
ReplyDeleteThe hotel thing seems like a nice comprimise, as we don't have much money for travelling with school and all.
Olympic break?