So, its looking like my lovery zrhw is having a cup of good cheer!
and i am too!:D
im loving this!!
*does a wicked dance move that amazes everyone!*
all my problems are practically gone.
PRretty much!
and its great
...
now ill prolly be screwed over by fate because i said that.
Hhahhahahah.
that makes me think of a TYPO that was in someones grad comment "fate."
rofl.
i dont know if any of you guys would get it..
but.
rofl
nvm!:)
NAH NAH NAH NAH..
Please just follow me..
i thought you wanted me..
I want you all to myself!
Mariana's trench= LOVE LOVE LOVE.
ahhh how i love blue haired men!
*heart grows bigger*
ahhhh.
the only predicament right now, for me.. of course.. IS MUSH'S.
def.
I would def like a mush.
fo' sho; home slice!!!!!
anyways,
im going to go before i try and speak all gangsta' like ..
because my god, its getting pathetico.
Love you all (L)
xoxo..
Talllie.
I saw that comment! Something as 'fat' would have it, or something. I don't remember the context. -cheers- Glad you're so spectacularly happy, Tally! Makes me feel happy tooooo! :) I'm eating a granola bar. With mini-baby chocolate chips. <3 Good day, again!
ReplyDelete