Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lets get out of here

Im so, so, so , so , so , so , SO excited to leave!!!!!
i just wanna jet out of here like a bullet.
(SO cliche, but tahts how i feel)
:D
I want to find some mushes.
MUSHMUSHMUSH.
and i want to run around all spiffy and adult like with my UPASS.
i want to grow up.
i just wanna leave everything and start fresh: no conflicts, no strings (except a few), no anger, no fears,
i want to be completely different.
I am so ready for this change.
in 5 days ill prolly be bawling or something.
but right now, im really ready for change.
ahhhh how awesome!:)

1 comment:

  1. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH. I wants.

    And I am a piece of twine wrapped around your wrist that is not made of plant matter as twine often is, but steel :)

    TORTURED MUSICIAN.
    Let's get you a ... Trombone? :p

    ReplyDelete