Saturday, June 27, 2009

the dress

My grandmother gave me a gorgeous red dress today.
its casual, jersey-ish material.. but an older style.
its a bit big.. but i like it.
i like it oodles lots.
So i have decided to make it my summer project, to try and alter it to fit me:).


(lol i bet next year this time, it wont be altered, but hey, ive got goals:))

2 comments:

  1. A red dress?! Those are epic. Look odd on me though. The red with the orangey red hair looks odd. :) But, red looks bombing on you, deary! So it would be so fab! If you need any help altering it, I can kinda help. I have a pretty good knowledge of like... sewing and stuff. :) And I have my mommy who's all "sewing, psssssh. I'm epic at sewing". Only, she doesn't say epic. She's taken to saying other random 'cool' lingo, though. Silly mother. :) Love her though.

    Wow, so got off topic! I'm sure you will do awesomely altering it yourself. If you need a hand, lemme know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ilu! and thanks, i'll keep that in mindioo:)
    and yes, your mom is very fab:)

    ReplyDelete