Thursday, June 4, 2009

my eyes are dry

im laying on my bed, and i have a fan blowing at my face.
no one reads this.
why do i bother?
well, i havent bothered really since the bug incident..
but yeah.
my lack of an audience depresses me.
and doesnt inspire me to write like a japanese chef rolls sushi

4 comments:

  1. But I like it when you write like a japanese chef rolls sushi!

    And I'm sorrryyy (with extra letters, because I scrap my letters conservation act for youu) about not commenting, I'm just slow with the checking, and you are far too speedy gonzalas for me to keep up with!!

    Loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I comment.. I think it ruins the piece you wrote all together...

    It's like how a Japanese sushi chef.. His rolls.. Are his art. When you eat them.. It's ruined.. FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was gone, but hey! I'm back! And I loved all your adorably Tally-esque posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back :)

    Lets hope I stay. I'll post now. Once I finish your posts, which are so you, it makes me happy.

    I wish they had e-mail alerts.

    ReplyDelete