Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't be weetarded.

Sometimes people are so annoyinnggggg. And they aren't even nice about it. For instance, at work, someone would order 'A'. And I would bring them 'A', and then they would look at me all crazy like adn say 'wtf is wrong with you, i ordered B'.... GRRRRRRRR.
Yes, so make sure you actually order the thing you want. and if you order the wrong thing, make sure you're at LEAST appologetic. SERIOUSly.
AHAHAHHAHA...
Listening to the radio... the traffic report... 'Watch out for the massive puddle'...
lol.. i find that amusing.

2 comments:

  1. I heard that on the radio TOOOoooOOoooOOO! So great.
    And, I know the feeling, well, not exactly. But, if people actually READ coupons instead of assuming that the little pieces of paper would bend to their will, we'd get along a lot better. For instance, if it says: "breaded salmon buy on get one free", (strange example, I know. I'm not even sure breaded salmon exists... lol), it does not mean, "chose other varieties that are not the same but happen to be in the same coloured box". I mean, even if I was stupid enough not to notice, the computer doesn't let you scan the coupons if it's not right. Them, they try to argue with you and it's like. "I'm sorry, but I can't MAKE the computer scan this because YOU GOT THE WRONG THINGS!". :) Only, nicer... since the customer needs to think that their... sorta right.

    Puddles are happy making though. So, smiles all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl, kate, you always make me giggle in glee :D
    Puddles= fabby!

    ReplyDelete