I wish I knew what JKL meant. Maybe my internet lingo is failing. Unless, that's Tally lingo. In which case, I am done. It is very hard to guess the language of the all-powerful cee-hearts.
OOoooooooohhhhhh. Ahahahah! Well, if I GOT it, then I get it. If I'm wrong, well. Pft, I'm not. I can't be. Actually, I COULD be, I had to guess that the last letter was right. We shall seeee.
I wish I knew what JKL meant. Maybe my internet lingo is failing. Unless, that's Tally lingo. In which case, I am done. It is very hard to guess the language of the all-powerful cee-hearts.
ReplyDeletehahha, jkl is tally lingo, but it should be INCREDBILY easy to figure out ;)it would be just incredible..
ReplyDeleteOOoooooooohhhhhh. Ahahahah! Well, if I GOT it, then I get it. If I'm wrong, well. Pft, I'm not. I can't be. Actually, I COULD be, I had to guess that the last letter was right. We shall seeee.
ReplyDelete