You are crazy :) If I had CDs, I'd make you one that would make you happy and understand that you are totally normal, and be inspired and wonderful. But, I'm out of blank ones :( I'll get my parents to buy some tomorrow. <3 <3 <3
I fail at music, so I won't even promise to make you one in the future. I do, however, promise you Terra's sticker machine on her behalf. That should get you smiling!
You are crazy :)
ReplyDeleteIf I had CDs, I'd make you one that would make you happy and understand that you are totally normal, and be inspired and wonderful. But, I'm out of blank ones :(
I'll get my parents to buy some tomorrow.
<3 <3 <3
I fail at music, so I won't even promise to make you one in the future. I do, however, promise you Terra's sticker machine on her behalf. That should get you smiling!
ReplyDeleteBuckets of amorrrr!
<3 you both to bits!!!!
ReplyDelete