Okay, so today was a pretty good day, not gonna lie, but, its goodness was still tainted with like.. badness..
First off some people are very stupid, and should die in a hole. While other people, are very wonderful and should dance with rainbows because of their fabulousness..
All the people reading this fall into the second category ;)
oK, so basically what happened was this:
1) in lecture, person 'asdf', was really retarded. (Hole)
2) after class person 'xyz' was great, but we couldnt meet up (rainbow with slight hole-ness)
3) I hate waiting for the bus & cranky bus drivers. (hole-ness.. because the bus driver was mean... )
If you didn't understand this.. well, i don't either. So, SUCK IT UP PRINCESS.
i'M sooo frigin kind :)
Hmm.
Oh, also i'm looking forward to tomorrow.
:) *giggly laughter*
i actually sorta pitty the people that attempt to read it, once again, because of the massive uncomprehensiveness they will experience... :)
I most certainly hope I am not the asdf person :O I thought I was rather humorous today!
ReplyDeleteI need pity. I didn't understand anything. But, I agree. Bus drivers are rather fail. :P
ReplyDelete