Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The same paradoxical days

So, everyday has been sooooo.. the same.
Just this constant state of anxiety
But relaxation at the same time.
I'm constantly worried about certain things *cough fruit cough*
And i'm seriously feeling like I should be doing hw.. and studying.. but i havent been.
So, thats been my life.
Too much fruit
And too little work.
Anxiety is put in all of the wrong places.
i SHOULd get my priorities straight.
i mean.. come on.. how are fruit ontop of my priority list right now? It should be schhool. i should be worrying about school.--- i really gotta start thinking with my head. not my heart.
Because my heart is soo misguided half the time :(.

3 comments:

  1. You're not misguided.
    And really, the heart is much more important than the head.
    Like, people who are brain dead? They still live. Ever heard of anyone heart-dead and still alive? No.
    Therefore, care for your heart. And don't shove any used tissues in it. Be a brand new tissue!
    I'm not making sense. But that's because you don't make sense.
    <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you can live with a pump, if you really want to. Like, nasty robotic things that make you sad inside... but pump blood just the same.

    I still agree with the young lass Terra. Fruit is pro and school is blah. School is something you do, fruit is something to love. Therefor, not misguided!

    OUUIIII! BRAND NEW TISSUESSSS! :) Tissues that smell good are the best, be a rose-scented happy tissue!

    ReplyDelete