Last night was great, yet sucky all at once.
almost all of my family came over,
i hung out with my cousins,
went a little crazy on the teeder totter and saw that boy in a cat hat from school...
how awkward,\
i did enjoy yesterday.
just things happend that concerned me.
mainly just about my grandma, but i worried and worried about it for ages.
i had to drown my sorrows with boy meets world.
oh how i love boy meets world.
corey and topenga are broken up, so their in worse shape than i am.
Ha!
HA!
HAAAAAAA!!!
gosh, im hungry.
Can i just say taht my cousin's daughter is aboslutely beautiful?
Officially 9 months old, shes absolutely gorgeous!
*sighs*
babies are great.
If anyone doesnt like babies, theres something wrong with their head.
Yes, i went there.
Does anyone know how painful teeder tottering is?
I swear i have bruises on m y butts.
My lovely cousin, was quite evil yesterday and made me fly up like 3234 feet in the air on the teeder totter, and then i would smash back down again.
It hurts like crazy!
what would you do if i came to school with a broken butt?
I swear, do they have butt casts?
what do they do??
that would be so awkard to have a butt cast "would you like to sign my bummeoli?"
oh, heres a question:
what would you do if an old man came up to you and tried to lick your foot?
I Asked several people this and i got varying responses, interesting though.
heres teh more interesting one:
what would you do if a monkey on stilts came upt o you and started licking yoru face?
ohhh shhhhhhhnap.
"okay okay, he's got my number and you came you came"
what a lovely song...
im listening to the radio btw.
My crazy sherlock cousin has read and listened to TWILIGHT.
at first she claims she was soley doing it for research purposes..
right;)
but she actually enjoyed the movie, but not bella's acting..
and yeah.
it rocked me right off my rocker when she said that.
iw as quite ashocked.
waffles.
toast.
Lemon pie.
\i want food!!!!
i also need to relieve my notsobladderofsteal.
pogo stick fiesta,
C<3's
You're family is so epic :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should attempt to contact yout cousin again :)
I was thinking of reading sherlock...
:D
sherlock cousing read twilight? Epic.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fab family reunion! And if an old man came up and tried to lick my foot, I would yell 'foot molester!' and run away, possibly going to alert a higher authority or an adult :D
OMG, I would like, catapult backwards and fall over something, while like, blushing furiously. I'm a blusher, what can I say? :)
ReplyDelete