Friday, May 8, 2009

oh, misery, how i dislike you.

I dont know whats wrong with me today.
Bouncing and hyper in photo.
Sad and depressed after d block.
Bleh.
I dont know i dont know!
i blame it on the tuna salad that michelle zeh bumble bee had.
Yes.
thats it.
Sigh
I have a test on monday
And i have a bit of english homework due monday
And i ahve a family party tomorrow. China will meet england once again.
China and England are definitley on seperate sides of the world for a reason.
*sigh*
it depresses me.


Goshity gosh gosh!
i dont like this.

lol, you know what i find ironic? This girl in my photo class said to me "youre so happy! you could make any depressed person feel better!!"
I just find it so ironic.
because i definitley dont feel tah tway right now.
hufalupasf.
i think im going to have a dose of boy meets world.

hugs and kisses,
C<3'S

2 comments:

  1. Be depressed no more!
    Just remember to hop on one foot while you're sad, and it will dissipate into happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric cures all! :) And have you ever heard a Japanese-looking person talk with an English accent? Hawt. But, not as hot as Adam Monroe. He was just the best thing to ever happen to the United Kingdom. Google him. It'll lift your spirits!

    ReplyDelete