Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Possibly My New Addiction. Darn.

The title basically says it all.. instead of facebook.. its going to be "blogger.com"..oh joy...
I blame this all on my beloved maplesyrup...
Anyways.. its late..and i dont really feel all that inclined to say that much more.
Lame I know.. What is the point of getting a blog when I dont even say anything?
Im not exactly sure, but Im sure I'll say more in the future.. its just not now.. when its late.. and i really really need to finish Huck Fin.. like .. i should have finished it yesterday.
Fail with cherries on top.
Oh well.

Hopefully names of blogs and such are changeable.. because Lemon pie was the first thing that came to mind... *gulps* and i dont even like lemon pie-- no wait-- i dont think ive tried it.. or wait!!! YES I HAVE!! and im pleased to say.. i think i enjoyed it.. i think......
*sighs*

I desperately need sleep.
I blame it on Huck and now.. blogspot!!!! Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xoxo
Gossip girl..
wouldnt that be great if there could be a real life gossip girl??
Okay okay.. not really at all..
but.. i like to think it would be:D

1 comment:

  1. It would be very cool if Gossip Girl was real. As long as she talked about us, of course! -Glamourous look-
    I am glad you blame this on me! I would love to hold full responsibility for everyone keeping in touch :)

    ReplyDelete