im actually so let down by my favorite tv showr giht now. I was expecting something completely epic but gossip girl disappointed me.
to be honest, i was bored throughout the whole thing (which is incredibly rare for a gossip girl episode to be boring)
oh well.
I spent today cleaning under my bed.
It took like 2 hours. cleaning isnt even the right word-- organizing is the word
You have no idea how much Crap is under there.
But no worries, its now gorgeous and very wonderfully organized.
next cleaning project:
Closet.
Oh joy.
I dont really get told to clean my room, i just tackle it whenever i feel like it. and lately i have been cleaning, and organizing different parts of my room everyday, yesterday was my desk drawers (organizing scrap book stuff, soooo isnt fun)
Ho hum
pigs bum
My friends seriously depress me.
Seriously.
I hate that our group is all splity.
I hate it.
But hey, what can i do?
Nothing.
really, nothing is fixable, which is really, really disappointing and sucky and sad!
UGH!
oh well.
i mean, things were bound to change after highschool anywyas right?
but gosh.. i was hoping that it would last till at LEAST the end of the school year..
its really saddening:(
I will stop being sad and prematurely killing myself with depression (figuratively speaking)
lalalala.
Happy days happy days.
Oh god.
Isnt it rreally awkward to hear your parents sing?
i find it is..
*shivers*
oh well,
:S
i dont really have much to say, honestly..
i live quite the boring life.
last night i stayed up till.... 1... 130? watching boy meets world and then i woke up at 73 0..
and i studied for my test for 30 minutesw.
and im pretty sure i died on it...
oh well.
i was never good at weather.
ever since that weather test in 4th grade.. i memorized EVERY SINGLE CLOUD ON THAT WORKSHEET..
the teacher never told us it was on ALL weatehr... he just said clouds.
Gosh.
i obviously havent gotten over that yet.
poop.
So. lets see.
why did today suck?
1) lack of sleep
2)bad on test
3)learned things i would have ratehr not have
4)i had to relive the ap test slightly through the discussion about it..
5)gossip girl sucked
6) i cleaned under my bed.
7)i have a zit newly forming in a particular area i would rather not disclose.
8)i havent done my homwork yet
9)im tired
10)i cannot for the life of me finish a sudoku.
Why things really arent all that bad:
1) i had potstickers for lunch!!
2) i got to print pictures!!!!
3) we are getting our ap hoodies tomorrow!!!
4) antm finale is on wednesday!!!
5)My favorite 7 year old can tell apart an imposter from teh real thing!!!
6) i have got new pillow cases!!!
7) i own a plastic lady bug pencil sharpener!!
8) the place i work has a new menu with a picture of an egg wearing a sombrero (sp) (you know the mexican hats that our bud maggie brought back?!?)
9) i have a pack of gum in my bag !!
10)im going to watch MORE boy meets world episodes.
Yes, i do admit that it is incredibly sad that tv has such an incredible impact on my life.
Gosh-- PEOPLE. I NEED A LIFE!!!
please, i ask of you all,
drag me away from my laptop,
by the ear perhaps,
bring me to the sidewalk,
give me a bowler hat,
and tell me to start fiddling a trombone to make money for myself.
THat would be more entertaining than this
Honestly.
Im sooooooo bored!
Tomorrow, i have to do something.
i swear.
or i will burst a blood vessel.
oh-- maybe thursday.
yes, ill last till thursday.
no blood vessel bursting till thursday.
okay self?
Okay self!
Good plan self!
i know self.
im slowly going insane here.
Slowly but surely.
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Love, the insane one in the bowler hat on the street corner.
"7)i have a zit newly forming in a particular area i would rather not disclose."
ReplyDeleteYou make my life.
Want to go to Vancouver on Thursday with Maggie and I, to search for The Perfect Birthday Gift?
TPBG for short.
Stealthy, Jazzalee. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Tallie, you own my whole world! See, I'm better than Jazza. I would like to fix the group as well. Sadly, I fail at diplomacy and when the person I'm failing with chooses to sink to my level and talk to me, I seem to make things worse. Le sigh.
We'll be okay for grad, I am sure. After that, who knows? Too bad I can't tag along to Vancouver. I really want to like... attack an Asian store... Sniffle. Well, I am glad that you have delightful things on your good list. :)
Loads of love to you my delightful awesome Lemon Pie!
-ZeReHeaWo