Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Poetry is an expression of the shutters

Im so clever.
HAAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHHEE HOOOHOOOO HOOO
(isnt that reminiscent of the Britney spears song "if you seek amy"?)
Anyhoo.
I love poems
Especially i spurt them like hose.
or a rhino.
One of the 2.
anyways.
Today was an Epic fail.]
Like a fail to the epic max.
*SNIFFLES*
i feel uncomfortable revealing why it failed.. so epically.. especially here.. in the public domain! STALKER FACE.
:D
i love you all stalker faces!!
I just feel so weird.. writing... where everyone in the world can read my inner most darkest secrets.
Well...
i obviously wont put any of THOSE up here.
god im not that daft.
*coughs uncomfortably*
Anyways..
Im starving.
I really really want oreos.
And Antm.
OMG-- whoever reads this: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH"WHAT THE BUCK " ON YOUTUBE
funniest youtube show of my life.
I love that guy to bacon bits.
though that really isnt that great of a comparison.. because im morally against bacon bits.
You can bottle immitation bacon! its just not right!!

Im so nervous for my exam tomorrow.
i might vomit.
when i say vomit, i mean.. vomit rainbows..
i only vomit prettily .. you see?
o goshity gosh gosh gosh.
Im going to be a different person tomorrow. after this examination.
im going to be different.
I will be incredibly RELIEVED.

*giggles*
*giggles mores*
IM so ridiculous.
seriously...
one tiny little thing that happens in my day and im all giggly pants.
God. i FAIL.
fail, fail , fail.



I just found out today taht my buddie's school that she's going to next year is a party school. Im slightly envious!! I would love to party all day. party all night. GOD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. but then agian.. im not sure if i would.
i mean.. i might think i would enjoy it.... but im sure after months of the same slightly varied thing it would get boring.
*Shrugs*
i so want to live in a dorm.
to bad its completely unpractical.. COMPLETELY.
my uni/ college is about five seconds away.
5 secons.
impractical
i love how teh five went so big. 5
its a MASSIVE 5
5555 big.
look!!
its HUGE!!
5555 im enjoying this far too much.




xoxo.
Gossip girl



rawl
i so cant get away with that.
...
how about


hugs and kisses do the disshes!
omg!
i love it!

okay!

officially starts now:


HUGS AND KISSES DO THE DISHES.
MWA.

1 comment:

  1. I shant ever do the dishes. it's against my moral standards.
    I wonder if you'll tell me what made you giggle....
    I'll have to harass you :)
    Make sure you bring a clear plastic bucket... a bucket so you can vomit into it.
    Clear, so we can see the rainbows.

    ReplyDelete