Thursday, May 7, 2009

Garg.
I am slightly ecstatic.
Slightly Depressed.
Slightly Bored.
Slightly worried.
Slightly anxious.
Slightly happy.
Hm.
I dont know why, but it seems like i never seem to be like completley one single emotion. Its quite awkward actually.
...
Okay. Not awkward at all.
I overuse that word soo much.
More... weird than awkward.

Sigh..
Today with me lovely j and a it was uber fun (i feel so gossip girly.. saying "j " and "a")
Yes, defintiley fun. I do enjoy watching Planet Earth. Especially with those two!!:)
I must say. My n.....s are quite admirable and envy inducing.
They are the talk of today.
god. how awkward does that sound??
OKAY. there i really did use "awkward" in the right context.
Im kinda sad because i almost didnt write in my blog today (is "in my blog" the right use?) I am sooo lacking dedication lately.
I think ill write every night.
Ill make a routine out of it.
Thats the only way to get me to do things around here.
Routine, routine , routine.
Do people actually read this?
Im just wondering.
i just had to ask that in the middle of the blog.. all strategic like.
You know, so you have to read at least part way through..
But yeah.
I never know..
I completely read random, yet incredibly cool peoples blogs.. and they dont even know it... Though one time i told this girl that i read her blog and she was a bit taken a back.. but i think flattered because i told her that she was a really good writer and that i completely enjoy her blogs and all...
I THINK she took it as a compliment.. because tahts what it was supposed to be..
God. Today after I got back from a's house, i was playing music loudly, and rockin' out. (laughs) and then the phone rings. I automatically assume that it's J when meza's mother yells "phonnnee for youuuu".
So of course i pick up the phone and in an english accent i say "hellooooooo"
Then there is no response.
I start freaking out.
OMG.
WHO IS ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE.
OMGGGGGGGG!
then a little girls voice goes "hi, this is aslkdjflakjsd"
the girl im tutoring...

LIFE LESSON: never pick up the phone and speak in an english accent because you assume that it is J or whomever. Generally NOT a good idea.
...
Of course.. that is just common sense...
*sheepish grin*
Bummy bum bum.
I compeltely love love love greys anatomy.
I watched it today. AND IZZIE GOT MARRIED !!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It made me soo happy!!!
im also sorta depressed that shes going to die soon.
Its incredibly depressing that a tv show can have such and affect on people.
Like when someone gets kicked off ANTM that ilove, i am actually really upset after it . Same wiht Idol, and of course same with if a turn of events occurs on any tv show i have become emotionally attatched to (lwd).
Im sure that isnt healthy. I mean.. to be THAT attatched to a tv show that you mummble on and on about how things turned out for a week, and then when your shows back on, you mumble again about different things for another week!
its a deadly, never ending cycle.
NEVER GET TRAPPED INTO IT.
STAY OUT WHILE ITS TOOO LATE!!!


oH But i love it so much :D


Alas, i still have geography homework.
POooooopppp.
POOOOOP.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.
that sucks like a baboon bottom.
though baboon butts dont really suck.
literally, they dont suck..
but.
ill stop.
Okay.
Nighito.
Actually i lie. im not going to sleep.
im prolly going to youtube boy meets world videos now.
ah... another show.
My god.
okay.
luv ya bye
(emma quote... my favorite *sniffs* 7 year old...!!)

1 comment:

  1. You're favorite 7 year old is a coke dealer. It's time you accept it, and move on with your life.
    And yes, I read it :)
    I saw the hidden message, but not!

    ReplyDelete