Did i spell mayhem right?
If i didnt... GO EAT CAULIFLOWER
........
Im sorry.
i dont know where that came from...
OH WAIT.
YES, YES I DO.
PENT UP ANGER!!!
YES,
RAGE
AGAINST PEOPLE WHO TIP LESS THAN 10 % FOR GOOD SERVICE, WHEN THEY SPEND A HUGE AMOUNT ON THEMSELVES.
thats right.
I went there.
There was a group of like.. 8 people today at work, and they had a 94 dollar bill and tipped 4 dollars
then there was a group of 3 people.
and they had an 85 dollar bill.
tipped: 5 dollars.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.
especially the 3 people one.. they had like 3 steaks, 3 milkshakes, 3 cheese cakes..
they treated themselves, why couldnt they tip the server decently?
i mean... they can afford it.. especially if they can treat themselves.
I mean, i know these servers, and they ALWAYS give stupendous service.
ALWAYS.
so it isnt even a matter of if they were good servers or not.
The one that was tipped 4 dollars with the 8 poeple, he has people WAITING for him for a table, there can be tables open in other people's sections, but his customers WAIT for however long it takes to be in his section.. theyve waited like a half hour before... all the while they are told that there are other tables open in other servers sections, but nope. they want that particular servers section.
and he always gets amazing tips.
Soooooooo, yes. It isnt because they are bad servers.
They are great servers.
FUNNY STORY
when i was off dealing wtih my crazy cousins (my butt actually is SO SORE , it hurts to sit: damn teeder totter!!!)
My "twin" at work (this girl with a similar ethnicity as i... we always get asked if we are sisters..) she was working, and then, my favorite 7 year old came in. Her dad said "dont you know who that is?" to my favorite 7 year old, addressing my twin. 7yrold looked confused. Twin, looked confused. The dad said to twin "dont you recognize her" asking if twin recognized 7. Twin realizes and says "oh do you think im chearts?" and then 7's dad looks shocked and says "arent you!?!?" and then twin says "no!"
im so happy that 7 can tell whose who! it makes me happy inside. like.. the 3 years that i have known her ..did allow her to differentiate me from an imposter (it sounds more dramatic this way, my twin is incredibly awesome and nice and shes great:P)
holy macaroni!
its late!
i have a test tomorrow!
i havent studied for!
CRAP.
nightio buddio,
chearts
I love seven-year-old children! They're such the best age! And stupid tippers... I fail at calculating tips. Thankfully, I usually have people around who know what they are doing. Well, Jazzalee has a tip calculator in her phone. -rolls eyes- What a cheater. When I got to your work place and get you (if that ever happens) I will load you down with tipppzzzzz. :D
ReplyDeleteI need to go find someone and ask them if I need to do something for history... Since I got kicked out! -rantrant- Actually, I think I will go create a new post about that. -evil grin-
Hope you did amazing on your test!
P.S. The word thing you have to do at the end of this just spelt. 'cloged u' I find that hilarious for some reason... Teehee.
-ZeReHeaWo